A Global Study of 2,846 Educators from 89 Countries
Educators and administrators continue to find new and exciting ways to enhance the learning experience with technology. In an effort to keep track of it all, earlier this year we launched our inaugural Global State of Digital Learning Survey. This eBook compiles and shares those results.
Thousands of teachers, instructional technologists, principals, superintendents, and other education professionals from around the globe contributed to this massive study. Equip yourself with the information you need to guide your digital learning decisions in the 2017-18 school year.
In this webinar, we'll cover:
- Key Digital Learning Trends
- Teacher/Administrator Challenges & Priorities
- The Expanding Role of Technology in K-12
- Widely Adopted Instructional Approaches
- Digital Learning & Professional Development
- The Impact of PLCs/PLNs
- Digital Learning & Student/Faculty Growth
Download the 2017 Global State of Digital Learning eBook today!