Understand the strategy, mindset and educational approach
In order for us to incorporate personalized learning into our schools effectively, we must be able to observe, categorize, and measure how educators and students are personalizing learning and, ultimately, what’s working and what’s not.
Read this guide to understand the foundations of implementing personalized learning in your school or district.
In this guide, you'll learn:
- The difference between personalized, individual and differentiated learning
- How to think about personalized learning
- Personalized learning and technology best practices
- How to enable staff to personalize learning
- Examples of personalized learning