2019-20 State of Digital Learning in K-12 Education
Schoology's annual State of Digital Learning is not a survey. It's the status of digital learning in K-12—the State of the K-12 Union.
We heard from about 17,000 education professionals across the U.S. and beyond about their challenges, priorities, and use of edtech tools to further student achievement.
In this report, you'll get insight into:
- Digital learning challenges and priorities
- Edtech hardware and software
- Digital citizenship and internet safety
- Effectiveness of instructional approaches
- How districts handle digital learning days or snow days