The classroom of the future – are we there yet?
Years ago when you pictured the future of education, what did you imagine it would look like? Probably not faculty members uploading existing in-class handouts to the LMS as PDFs. And yet, here we are.
Research shows that a majority of faculty are still far too reliant on static resources. This new guide, How to Make Static Resources More Interactive, addresses how to overcome that.
It digs into topics such as:
- Moving from static resources to digital discussions
- Moving from static resources to learning modules
- The emergence of interactive videos and images
- Using games, simulations, and virtual reality
- Supporting faculty in the age of digital learning